1 Lanz Shooting Supplies Ltd. FAQ's
1.1 Where do I start, with my first purchase?
When you come into the store to purchase your first firearm, you must have in your procession your valid PAL. Present us your card and we will show you what is available and go over what type of firearm that you are looking for and what is needed. We will take care of your paperwork, no need to worry.
1.2 How do I try, before I buy?
You can book time in with one of our highly trained staff members to shoot a variety of firearms before you make a commitment to one. You never know if you like it if your don't try that same one or one very similar. This can be arranged with our staff, there is a fee for this and your cost of ammunition. The bonus to you is we clean the guns!
1.3 I have a return or need a replacement, what do I do?
Please contact us by phone or email and we will provide your with a return number, this will be either emailed to you or provided over the phone. You can ship it back to us or you can stop in and drop it off.
When returning an item the packaging can not be damaged or tampered with.
1.4 Do we ship?
Yes we ship Canada wide all firearms and accessories. At this time we do not ship ammunition, powder or primers. All these items are pick up only for the time being.
1.5 Do you price match? What won't you price match?
We will match the price shown on any Canadian retailer's website for the identical in-stock product. Must be presented before purchase is rang through.
- Excludes prices listed on marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay or sites that require a membership or subscription fee.
- Must be in stock at the competitor at time of purchase.
- Identical items in local retail competitors' print advertisements
- Pricing of an exact item at a competitor location that is the result of a single item percentage (%) off discount or coupon, such as a competitor coupon for 20% off a single item.
We won't price match....
- Competitors' "buy one get one" offers
- Competitors' "gift with purchase" offers
- Out-of-stock or limited quantity items
- A competitor's price that is a result of a promotion that requires a minimum spend (ex. Save $10 when you spend $50), or that has other conditions, such as storewide or category-wide coupons
- Advertisements and website with typographical pricing errors
- Any competitor's advertised store or online pricing for Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday
- Competitors' online pricing that is limited to one day or less (e.g. doorbuster items, one day deal, 6-hour sale, evening sale)
- Subscriptions, Services or Marketplace products (i.e. pricing from a 3rd party selling products via a competitor site)
- Clearance, closeout, damaged product, used, refurbished, open packages or liquidation sales
What qualifies as proof of a price?
For local printed ads, present the entire printed advertisement. Photos or photocopies of the ad cannot be accepted as verification of a competitors printed ad. Digital versions of printed advertisements are accepted. For online prices, simply present the price on your mobile device from a qualifying competitor's website. Our Staff Member will then verify the match.
Does an item have to be in stock to receive a price match?
Competitor online items must be in stock at the time a price match is requested. Rain checks are not given for price match requests if items are out of stock at at Lanz Shooting Supplies Ltd.
What do I do if I find an error on www.lanzshootingsupplies.com?
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items on the site may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable. We may experience lags in uploading updated throughout the site and in our advertising on other sites.
We don't guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on lanzshootingsupplies.com, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. Lanz Shooting Supplies Ltd. reserves the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice. If you find an error or notice something that doesn't look right, please contact us at 289-407-0675. We apologize for any inconvenience.
1.6 Where are we located?
We are located in the lovely Niagara region between Niagara Fall and Hamilton. We are also located at Silverdale Gun Club.
2 Silverdale Gun Club FAQ's
2.1 What are some general rules of the range?
Silverdale Gun Club Range Rules and Regulations
- Ear and eye protection is mandatory.
- Never pass a loaded firearm.
- No handling firearms/ammunition on a green flag.
- PAL holders must be within arms reach of unlicensed persons.
- 1 to 1 ratio licensed to unlicensed at all times.
- You are responsible to read and understand the rules.
- Proper footwear, no sandals
If you have any further questions feel free to contact the office or ask any staff.
For more details click here.
2.2 Ready to book a course?
Call our office Monday to Friday 10 am to 5 pm 289-925-3800. Full payment is required to complete all reserved space, we accept Visa or MasterCard over the phone or you are welcome to send an EMT (email money transfer) to our email, [email protected] NOTE: We email reminders of the course you are registered for 10 to 30 days prior to the course. 48 hours notice is required to cancel out of any course, fee for short notice cancelations will result in a $50.00 charge per course.
2.3 What if I don't have a licence? Do you offer a package?
It is our philosophy that we will not grow the sport without showing the novice just how much fun and rewarding target shooting really is.
Many people have no desire to own a firearm, but have always wondered what it would be like to shoot one. Now you can have the chance.
Appointment Only Call 905-957-7362 line #2– Monday to Friday 10 am to 5 pm – Questions only email [email protected]
We strongly recommend you call 7 to 10 days prior, although we cannot guarantee the date you prefer, the sooner you call the better the chance of getting your preferred time and date.
CANCELLATION POLICY: To cancel we require 2 business day notice. After that time you will be charged $20.00 to rebook.
Identification is absolutely mandatory. Drivers license, Passport, Birth Certificate, student card, Health Card, Police or Military ID are examples of acceptable forms of ID.
We are an outdoor range, our ranges are covered and we do provide heat during the winter so you will be out of the elements of the weather. There are no age restrictions however children under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent. If a parent or guardian is not available they should send written consent with the person they will be coming to the range with.
For more information click here.
2.4 Can I bring restricted firearms to Silverdale?
You can bring restricted rifles to Silverdale Gun Club, if you want to bring restricted handguns please read the following.
- Day Pass Guests who bring restricted firearms must provide the following information:
- Proof of completing a Club Level Handgun Course.
- Proof of valid membership to a CFO certified range.
- Request an invitation for use of your firearm at Silverdale by emailing [email protected]